We are working with a leading financial services practice in Ascot who are looking for an administrator to join their new business processing team. We are ideally looking for candidates who have worked in a similar industry and have good working knowledge of pension and investments provider platforms and back office systems.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work for a supportive and progressive employer working alongside a highly qualified team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career within the financial services please apply below!
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Strong administration experience, ideally an IFA practice background
- Good platform provider knowledge
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of Adviser Office would also be helpful
- 25 days holiday
- 1 extra days holiday for birthday
- Statutory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, if successful one of our specialist consultants will be in touch within 48 hours. If you do not hear from us during this time please assume your application has been successful. Due to the number of applicants we receive we cannot give feedback to individuals. For more information visit our website or contact our office.