Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant to work alongside the marketing and product development teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and support of social media planning, content creation, implementation of content and responding to consumers within social media channels.
- Creation and support in the formation of branded products: catalogues, online graphics (web & social media), event and promotional graphics, and any other print matter.
- Ad-hoc branding projects such as concept artworks for presentations and pitches.
- Support Brand/Marketing Manager in all forms of brand marketing, including but not to restricted to: advertising, events, PR, social media, clubs, online marketing and product range management.
- Utilisation of inter-company resources for photography and other speciality resources in creating assets to be used within graphic design.
- Support the brand team on wider ad-hoc team projects that are relative to the Scalextric and SuperSlot brands.
You will need to have:
- Willingness to work in a busy office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to acquire knowledge in marketing of consumer products
- Hold experience and/or a qualification in social media
- Basic graphic design capabilities and knowledge of Creative Suite program.
- General computer literacy (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Effective written & documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and initiative to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence to engage all levels within the business
Please email your CV to express interest.