Paraplanner Opportunity – London (Level 4 diploma qualified)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work within a highly successful firm in London with flexible WFH opportunities.
Location: City of London
Salary: Competitive plus performance based bonuses (35-50k dependent on experience)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Requirements
You will be providing full technical support to a highly successful team of Advisors and will be supported by an administration and trainee Advisor team.
MUST BE LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA QUALIFIED
- Suitability Letter preparation; complex new business, investment replacement, pension transfers and drawdown letters
- Preparation of critical yield calculations, tax calculations, shortfall calculators, illustrations and advice sets
- CFR checks ensuring compliance requirements are met prior to submission
- Updating CFR where appropriate on technical elements of submissions
- Producing and maintaining tailored client reports for top tier clients, following completion of relevant suitability letter
- Advanced level knowledge of Voyant cash flow modelling tool
- Keep knowledge base up to date with compliance requirements
- Keep up to date with latest Risk briefing notes and fund management issues/changes etc/general compliance
- Management of caseload and work in progress and LOA function within Salesforce. Producing regular reports and delegating to Junior Paraplanner/Processor where appropriate
- Working with Administrator to manage business pipeline ensuring all business processed
- Closely working with Junior Paraplanners; assistance with management of workload
- Working closely with Advisors and Administrators to ensure smooth running of back office support.
- 1-2 years’ experience of high level suitability report writing.
- Diploma qualification as a minimum
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Comfortable with working within a small team environment
- Able to work under periods of intense pressure
- Confident in using a CRM system, including updating and reporting
- Flexible approach to their workload and day to day requirements of the business
- Ability to prioritise effectively unsupervised for both themselves and the Junior Paraplanner
- Comfortable in a supervisory position (Junior Paraplanner)
- Good time management skills with a methodical approach to workload