An established IFA is looking for a full-time Paraplannner to help them manage and continue to grow their professional and ethical practice.
You will be working with a close-knit team and alongside an experienced Paraplanner operating from their well appointed offices in Folkestone.
As part of the team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintaining client files including discussing clients’ objectives with the adviser.
- Ensuring compliance and any regulatory documentation is up to date.
- Preparing recommendations, including undertaking research, providing comparisons for analysis and drafting reports for the adviser.
- Implement recommendations including packaging reports and making changes to investments as instructed.
- Act as point of contact with clients and third parties, organising future client planning meetings, preparing and sending meeting valuation packs to clients.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
At least twelve months experience of working in a paraplanner position.
Minimum qualification RO1 and working towards Level 4.
Experience of financial planning software.
Proficient in use of MS Office.
Confident and effective in communication by telephone.
Good command of written English and it’s use in client communications.
Adaptable and able to manage shifting workload and client demands.
Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan.
Knowledge of Plum system.
Already Level 4 qualified in financial services.
If you are successful you will receive:
A salary of between £32-£35k p.a dependent on experience
Funded training and development support
A flexible and supportive family business environment
Opportunity to become an adviser
This opportunity could suit a Financial Administrator who wants to be a Paraplanner. This company offers great opportunities for career progression.
Email your CV to : email@example.com