This is a new and exciting opportunity for a level 4 diploma qualified or part qualified paraplanner based in Surrey. My client is flexible on remote working, allowing up to 80% home based working post Covid.
This opportunity would be ideal for someone based in Surrey, Kent, London, Brighton, Reading, Hampshire, Slough or surrounding areas due to WFH flexibility.
Salary Range 28k-36k
Summary of Job Purpose:
The Paraplanner will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Private Client Fact-finds/Client Meeting Notes against defined Compliance guidelines (OPAL) to make sure ALL aspects of the client financial needs are clearly documented, challenging the consultant where appropriate to enable them to research suitable whole of market advice based on the information provided. As part of this the role holder will be expected to challenge gaps and justifications with consultants where appropriate.
- Using research tools to ensure independent/holistic advice is provided to the client in line as requested by the Client Consultant.
- Liaise with consultants and other third parties for additional information to support the recommendations for the clients, with the ability to challenge/agree requirements to enable the paraplanning activities are performed in a timely and quality manner.
- To prepare draft suitability reports within an agreed timescale for the client based on the information received/researched, for final approval by the consultant, using technical knowledge and experience plus compliance approved templates/standard paragraphs (where they exist) and soft facts including justification for advice.
Excellent planning and organisation skills will be required with the ability to analyse and document client needs clearly in a timely manner to meet agreed service levels to ensure that we are operating a commercial service plus meeting personal targets.
As part of the role there will be the need to :
- work as a team
- Mentor others in specialised areas where requested
- Contribute to change management initiatives affecting the immediate role to constantly improve and influence efficiencies both in and outside of the team.
- Maintain management information to track activity for both themselves and consultants using Enquiry Tracker (internal system) and the Paraplanning worklog.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org