An exciting time to join a fast paced, growing practice in London with ambitious plans for the future. Our client is looking for a driven individual to who is looking to maximise their earning potential as well as provide better solutions for their clients.
Over the last few years our client has sent steady growth within this business and are looking for an adviser to deal with existing levels of demand as well as develop new relationships. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to take their career to the next level.
On offer is a competitive split as well as administration and lead generation support as well as the opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing and sort after brands.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings
- Meeting clients and conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with
- Paraplanners Assisting clients to make informed decisions Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- PI cover and all regulatory fees included.
- Highly experienced administration support.
- Access to paraplanning
- Help with business development and lead generation.
- Mentoring and coaching if required.
- Become part of a vibrant team within one of the new breed of financial adviser firms.
- Access to IO back office system, Centra research, FEAnalytics and SelectaPension.
email your CV to email@example.com