We are working with a leading financial services practice in the City of London who are looking for a highly experienced administrator to join their team. We are ideally looking for candidates with excellent client relationship skills as well as strong background of administering pensions and investments within an IFA.
- Client liaison and contact via phone and email
- Compiling preparation packs for client meetings
- Carrying out analysis of products and providing comparisons between existing and proposed holdings
- Responding quickly and accurately to queries raised either by clients or advisers
- Preparing enclosures for client letters
- Processing applications and following up with investment houses on all transactions to ensure instructions are executed as requested
- Executing new business transactions and other dealing requirements including fund switches, sales and purchases of unit trusts, ISAs, investment bonds and SIPPs
- Ensure that relevant documentation is always completed and correctly filed
- Carrying out administration tasks and providing other support to advisers as required
- Performing analysis of investment performance and individual funds
- Strong administration experience, ideally an IFA practice background
- Good platform provider knowledge
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of Adviser Office would also be helpful
- This role may also be suited to a junior paraplanner or financial administrator looking to take their next step
Please apply to email@example.com
Please apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, if successful one of our specialist consultants will be in touch within 48 hours. If you do not hear from us during this time please assume your application has been successful. Due to the number of applicants we receive we cannot give feedback to individuals. For more information visit our website or contact our office.