Our client, a leading London wealth management firm are looking for an ambitious, experienced Senior Paraplanner to join their dynamic team of professionals.
You will be working from stylish, central London offices supporting one of the Managing Partners in preparing client financial plans, reports and portfolios, providing quality advice to ensure the best financial results.
- Analysing and obtaining information to assess financial forecast and cashflows
- Administering the research & analysis of financial products to meet client’s requirements
- Presenting technical assessments and report writing
- Dealing with FCA issues
- Researching different financial products and making recommendations
- Monitoring client portfolios
- Writing letters on Managing Partners behalf
- Preparing all file documentation
- Dealing with client queries
- Attending client meetings and establishing rapport
You will need to have
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning although Chartered status is preferred
- Be excellent at suitability report writing and analysis
- Have good client relationship skills
- 3 + years in a Paraplanning role
- Strong Technical knowledge of Pensions and Investment products
If this sounds like the role for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest.