A boutique wealth management company in the City of London are looking for a technical paraplanner to join their established firm. With generous salary as well as discretionary bonuses this is a great role for a planner looking to take their next step.
Our client is an independent wealth management firm offering tailored solutions to high net worth individuals. They have also been awarded Chartered Status by the CII and are dedicated to developing their business and employees.
To provide technical support to financial planners
- Research and undertake technical assessments of cases submitted by Advisers.
- Analysing client’s circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate reports.
- Produce compliant and technically accurate suitability letters and reports
- Assist in answering client queries give them a service which surpasses their expectations
- Liaise with compliance department regarding technical queries
- Preparing for client meetings including checking that all compliance paperwork is present.
- Undertaking fund performance comparisons
- Completing the FCA pension switching and replacement product templates
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Continued supported progression
- Previous experience in a Paraplanning role (specifically writing suitability reports and assisting with pension transfers)
- Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum, working towards Chartered status is highly desirable
- AF3 or working towards
- Excellent technical knowledge of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB
- Knowledge or use of back office CRM systems
This role would suit a career paraplanner looking to build on existing experience or someone who is looking to further their knowledge and progress in their career.
This role is advertised for 30 hours a week but could be negotiable, please enquire.
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. If successful one of our specialist team members will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss the role with you before submitting your CV to our client as well as discuss any other suitable Paraplanner roles with you that may not be directly advertised.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanner, para-planner, suitability, Senior Paraplanner