Our client is looking for a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer.
The role is providing technical support to maintain the organization’s clients computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Attend client sites when issues not able to be resolved remotely
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for 3 year(s)
- Relevant IT related qualifications, eg, MCSE, MSCA
- In depth knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Server Operating systems, routers, firewalls, Active Directory, Permission Structures, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Hosted telephony
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.