Investor Services Associate - up to £30k
Our client is looking for an Investor Services Associate for their team based in Guildford. Hybrid working available. Earn £25-30k, depending on experience. Ideally candidates should have private client experience.
Specific activities include:
- Process and administer Fund Managers business timely and accurately.
- Support the management of Portfolio Management business.
- Monitor, oversee and process discretionary and funds business on relevant platforms (internal or external).
- Act as a point of escalation between Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers.
- Support and proactively manage projects as they relate to Investor Services.
- Be proactive in managing the launch and ongoing administration of the distribution portal.
- Service clients and advisers timely and accurately, and in line with the propositions.
- Support any testing or project requirements relating to operational or regulatory changes
Key skills / experience:
- Good IT skills / ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive approach
- Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Embracing Change
- Planning & Organising
- Enquiring mindset
- Flexible, driven and determined
- Excellent communication skills
- Business and commercial awareness
- Good numeracy skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent Experience / Knowledge
- Experience of working in Investor / Client Services in the Finance industry, preferably in Fund Management, Wealth Management or other similar customer / adviser facing role
Please email your CV to email@example.com to register your interest.
Apply for this job