Are you an ambitious paraplanner with the desire to fast-track your career into an advisor or senior paraplanner?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work within a highly successful practice based in Cirencester.
You will be joining the expanding and fast-paced paraplanning team based in our beautiful rural offices, ensuring the business generated by our team of 10+ advisers, is recorded correctly and in a timely manner.
The Practice is extremely well established and highly successful with a planned expansion path over the coming years, offering the opportunity for best in class personal development to excel in your career aspirations.
Your Role: Paraplanner
- Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
- Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with colleagues, advisers, and third parties on a daily basis
- Discussing recommendations with advisers to ensure the correct client outcome is achieved
- Completing cashflow modeling exercises for clients
- Helping to check your colleagues work to ensure that we maintain consistently high levels of accuracy and compliance
- Providing support across all areas of financial advice including investments, pensions, protection, inheritance tax, and long-term care
- Preparing accurate illustrations and reports for client meetings
Your Background and Experience:
- Already holds or working towards (at least 4 of the R0 or equivalent completed) a Level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent)
- At least 1 year of experience in a paraplanner position.
- Good working knowledge of compliance and up to date with new legislation
- Wide product knowledge of the financial services market
- Ability to work within defined business processes, to multi-task and prioritize your own workload, all the time managing the adviser’s expectations
- Voyant experience an advantage
- We are looking for a technically competent, career-paraplanner with strong analytical skills, attention to detail, good communication skills, and a team player.
- You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems and practice processes
- We would be able to offer the right candidate a path towards an advisory career if desired
Your Benefits and Package:
- Competitive salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension contribution
- Financial support towards achieving Chartered status/Diploma completion
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, increasing annually
- Support towards an advisory career in the future (after at least three years of paraplanning)
- You will be joining a fun, dynamic, ambitious team who are all extremely proud of their own personal achievements and contribution to the company’s growth
- The office is relaxed with a family feel, we are willing to look at flexible working hours/days for the right candidate and although we would prefer you to be office based we are happy to look at a mixture of office and home working
If you are interested in hearing more, email David Revell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job