Our client is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their team in London.
- Delivering accurate, well-drafted and compliant advice within agreed timescales and cost budgets
- Providing technical resource to the adviser team
- Acting as an effective point of liaison between adviser and support teams
- Contributing to the continued improvement of the client experience and the firm’s knowledge base
In order to be able to meet the demands of the role it is anticipated that the successful candidate will:
- be qualified to QCF level 6 and have worked as a paraplanner at a senior level previously
- have experience of dealing with arrangements such as family investment companies, share options (inc. EMI) and international pensions, in addition to the more typical financial planning product solutions
- be able to demonstrate their ability to work under pressure
- have day-to-day involvement with clients
- be capable of drafting concise and accurate correspondence
The firm operates a flexible working policy including variable hours and splitting time between attendance at the office and remote working
Support for professional study is available and the company actively encourages staff to progress their careers.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job