1st Level Helpdesk Support Analyst
Our client is looking for someone to join their Helpdesk in this IT role based in Farnborough:
- Work as part of the Business Application Helpdesk
- Provide Software Support to the business helping with general queries on the use of the Back Office and bespoke software, logging, assigning, tracking and closing calls on the Helpdesk
- Process development and change requests for the Back Office and bespoke software, logging, assigning, tracking and closing calls on the Helpdesk
- Maintain procedures for processes within the Business Application Helpdesk and Development teams
- Gather requirements, create, test, release and gain sign off of MI sets to the business
- Processing work effectively and accurately to ensure all helpdesk calls are managed in a timely manner as well as focus on achieving targets
- Update our back-office system, maintain accurate client data records, via bulk imports.
- Prioritise and manage daily workloads
- To participate in project related work, working as one team to meet company goals and targets
- To provide support to your colleagues where workloads need to be spread across the team to reach team goals
- Microsoft Office experience is preferable, particularly advanced concepts within Word/Excel.
- Attention to detail skill is essential
- Basic understanding of SQL is preferable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Training will be given on our back-office system, workflow and common business process
- Previous experience of XPLAN is preferable
- Previous experience of Tableau is preferable
- Experience working in a support environment
- Financial Services experience is preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job