Account Manager - London
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in London on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for the full administration of Work Place Pensions and Group Risk benefits.
The Account Manager will deal with all scheme administration, namely:
- processing of new entrants, leavers and retirees
- update and process monthly pension schedules
- uploading of pension schedules on provider websites
- processing of risk claims relating death, health and disability
- arranging group client appointments and meetings for the consultant
- Process renewals.
- Compile and complete annual Client reviews.
- Be proactive in suggesting and creating improved and efficient working methods.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Record client and policy information and on to database.
- Provide effective delivery of information and communication to clients.
- Prepare scheme reports and attend client meetings.
- Provide a pro-active service and a high standard of administrative support to the IFA's/consultants and clients via telephone, email and written communication, including assisting in product and provider research.
- Provide technical support to the Advisers and Directors in respect of scheme updates and legislative changes.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all corporate related products, encompassing an in-depth knowledge of the various types of schemes and associated technical knowledge.
- Detect and resolve issues that may arise.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and providers.
- Maintain a good understanding of Auto Enrolment and be up to date with appropriate and relevant legislative changes
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job