Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Administrator / PA - London
Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to join their expanding team based in London. You will be providing administrative support to the financial planner(-s) to maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge and experience:
· Experience in client servicing sector (desirable).
· Experience of data collation and entry (desirable).
· Experience in cashflow management (desirable).
Skills and behaviours:
· Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
· Excellent written communication skills;
· Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Query, OneNote, Teams );
· Good organisation skills;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
· Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
· Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times;
· Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
· Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
· Professional and confident in dealing with people, working with total discretion at all times;
· Confident decision maker.
If this role is of interest to you then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org