Our client is looking for a talented Business Assistant to support their highly successful Financial Advisor across all areas of ongoing business management and client liaison.
- Responsible for all diary and email management required by both Advisers (a Junior Adviser is planned to join within the next twelve months).
- Client contact, including meeting booking, gatekeeping administrative queries and acting as the client’s first point of contact.
- Business submission, tracking new business cases from the client recommendation stage, through to investment and completion.
- Liaising with the in-house team of analysts and external administration centres to ensure that every detail is correct for the client and the advice given.
- Ensuring the regulatory CRM system is maintained at all times in line with compliance requirements.
- General administration and meeting preparation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to communicate verbally, via email and in written format to the highest level
- Have a friendly and approachable telephone manner
- Enjoy working with and supporting a team of people in similar roles
- Be confident to push for excellent client outcomes and tackle any problems head on in an open and calm manner
- Have incredibly high standards for record keeping and be patient enough to ensure duplication of notes is made where needed so that we meet our compliance requirements and provide a tailored service to the Adviser’s own preferences
- Enjoy working in a friendly rural office with a small company feel
- Be an independent worker but flexible to adapt to the Adviser/s needs when their priorities take precedence
- Be highly competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, some experience with Foxit or Adobe and CRM systems would be an advantage
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus an additional day per year for ongoing service
- Company pension enrolment
- A relaxed and informal working environment where personal development is promoted alongside role fulfilment
- A sociable team with regular company get togethers
- Working in a large open plan office surrounded by countryside where you can bring your dog to work if needed!
- The opportunity for personal development through structured training programmes or paid for exams to achieve advisory qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job