Business Support Administrator - London
We are looking for an experienced Financial / Business Support Administrator to join our clients firm based in London, who provide bespoke financial advice and services to HNW families. This role will be working as part of a team at a well-established SJP Practice, providing technical and general administration support to senior members of staff.
- Management of Work in Progress (WIP) of all cases in hand and pro-actively moving these cases along to completion. Working closely with Paraplanner and being the first point of contact with Paraplanner.
- Keeping day to day tasks up to date on task system and actioning within Practice service level standards.
- Keeping up to date on the latest Advice Briefing notes, SJP, and industry changes.
- Ensuring adherence to the GDPR when dealing with all client paperwork.
- Assisting the business with daily client queries – guided by the Practice Manger
- Updating CRM system and creating client servicing reports – guided by Practice Manager
- Updating CFR within CRM System – guided by Practice Manager
- Chasing the Administration Centre in relation to outstanding documents and any ad hoc queries
- Chasing providers for letters of Authority
- Submitting electronic business submission applications - Using our iBusiness tool and following the end-to-end process
- Assisting the Operations team with business event preparations
- Assisting the Operations team with Marketing projects
- Assisting the Client Services Manager with Client Servicing administration; record updating, generating client review lists and general management of reviews list
- Detailed technical meeting preparation of client files ahead of meeting and preparing Agenda/meeting content for the business owner.
- Viability assessment of cases prior to meeting with the client and any compliance issues the Business Owner should be aware of ahead of the meeting.
- Assisting the Technical Advice team on advice structuring for top tier clients, where appropriate.
- Meeting pack preparation; Agendas, up to date wealth accounts, CRR’s, illustrations, letters of authority, and CFR notes, together with up to date SCDD and AML documents.
- Face to face debriefs with Business Owner and team after client meetings, note taking and technical discussions/advice structuring. Attending meetings where appropriate.
- Assisting the Technical Advice team, the information inputting and management of Voyant for client meetings/presentations.
- Updating CFR with client circumstances update and objectives from client meetings (every meeting)
- Supporting the Technical Advice team with all technical actions arising from client meetings, ready for further presentation to Business Owner to take to the next stage.
- Assisting the Technical Advice team with all incoming client technical queries by both telephone and email (filtered through from Client Service Manager). Proactively supporting the Business Owner in this area and liaising with SJP technical teams where appropriate.
- Assisting the Technical Advice team with fund switches using the Fund Switch service
- Creating advice sets, illustrations. and documentation. Uploading appropriate documentation to Swift.
- Assisting Technical Advice team with the preparation of Suitability letters, including transfer/replacement, draw-down and EIS/VCT letters, using all BAU checklists to keep quality high.
- Preparing a compliant CFR, when submitting a case via Swift, using appropriate checklists.
Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar position, within the financial services industry. SJP experience is highly preferable.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible approach to their workload.
- Ability to be able to adapt to last-minute changes. Enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Willing to commit long-term.
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and thorough.
- Good knowledge of all Office products. Prior use of a CRM systems to include Salesforce.
- Well-presented and professional.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job