Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Client Delivery Associate - London
Pay: £26k - £30k
Our client is looking to hire Client Delivery Associates for their London office. Your role will be to assist Financial Advisers by providing full administrative support and maintaining close contact with clients to deliver a professional, compliant and effective service.
· To be the first point of contact for clients.
· Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
· Arrange client meetings and prepare client meeting packs to support allocated adviser(s).
· Processing and monitoring of all new business (both for new and existing clients).
· Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
· Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser(s).
· Handle all ad-hoc valuation requests in a timely and compliant manner.
· Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for ad-hoc valuation production.
· Liaise with clients, solicitors and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
· Handling the distribution of letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties where appropriate.
· Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that KYC information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
· Process and issue client invoices including adviser charging arrangements and liaise with the Finance team to chase overdue payments.
· Ensure that all tasks on CURO are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and third parties.
· Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested.
· Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
· Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
· On request from the Senior Client Services Associate, provide assistance with either workflow demands or training/guidance support to colleagues
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Strong operational experience within the Financial Services industry.
· A desire to further develop knowledge and to undertake relevant examinations to support
understanding within the role.
· Minimum of Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) or equivalent.
· Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
· Organisation and prioritisation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
· Professional telephone manner
· Compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority Handbook and Regulations;
· Maintain an understanding of the regulatory environment commensurate with the role;
· Maintain awareness of all risk-related issues and ensure compliance with The Companies standards, policies and procedures;
· Build and maintain effective relationships within the company;
· Engender a positive and professional working environment that encourages quality staff to join the company and develop within the business;
· Undertake the working day in accordance with the company's Core Values
· Share Scheme
· Company discretionary bonus scheme;
· Full time hours (35 per week) Monday to Friday 9.00am and 5.00pm – 1 hour for lunch;
· 24 holidays (increasing to 26), plus 2 additional days paid Christmas shut down period;
· Company Pension scheme;
· Private Healthcare*;
· Group Income Protection;
· Life Assurance;
· Eye Care Scheme;
· Wellbeing programme;
· Bike to Work Scheme;
· Full support with professional qualifications;
*after qualifying period
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com