Client Experience Executive
Our client is looking for a Client Experience Executive to join their team. This role is fixed-term maternity cover until February 2023. You will play a vital role in delivering the exceptional service their clients expect.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including renewal accounts, membership data, market reviews, claims and medical underwriting processing.
- Maintain client records and data in line with Secondsight systems and protocols.
- Financial services or employee benefits experience is essential.
- Previous experience of delivering an exceptional client experience within an Employee Benefits or Pensions administration role.
- Knowledge of group personal pension schemes and salary sacrifice is desirable.
- Knowledge of pension, group risk and healthcare schemes.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Broad understanding of Financial Services, including Employee Benefits and Individual advice.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple teams, to ensure good client outcomes & efficiencies.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
25 days holiday (increasing by an additional day per annum up to 30 days)
Matched contributory Group Personal Pension of up to 7.5%;
Life assurance of up to 4 x your salary;
Interest free season tickets loans, eye care and childcare vouchers.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to register interest.
Apply for this job