Type of Position: Client Portfolio Analyst
Pay: £45-65k neg
Our client is looking for a talented Client Portfolio Analyst to join their team in London.
• Producing reports and analysis on investments held by clients and prospective clients.
• Liaising with client teams in the production of performance reports and investment rationales.
• Contributing material for client and Investment Committee reports.
• Building knowledge of investment markets and contributing to the development of investment strategy.
• Attending events to build relations with fund managers and acquiring knowledge of a range of funds.
• Researching opportunities within fund sectors.
• Undertaking administrative tasks such as liaising with platform providers regarding fund availability and maintaining a central repository of key fund documents for model funds.
• Working in the Investment Client Services stream of the Investment Team and reporting to the Investment Director.
The ideal candidate will:
• be highly numerate and proficient in Excel;
• demonstrate a strong academic background, probably having graduated from a Russell Group university;
• communicate clearly and concisely, and enjoy writing; • have an interest in investment, economics and business;
• have a strong attention to detail; and
• have 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com