Client Review Administrator - London - up to £26k
Our client is looking for an Client Review Administrator to join their team in London. The successful candidate will provide first class service to team, as well as support the firm in providing excellent, independence advice to clients.
Review Pack Preparation
- Contact providers and gather appropriate information required for policies held
- Download or request transaction histories for previous 12 months
- Know how to navigate and update all relevant fields on back office system for each policy and update comments in correct format
- Merge valuation document, edit to correct formatting and print
- Compile review pack including valuation document, compliance documents and any additional valuation reports and pass these over to Paraplanners and/or Advisers
- Attach all documents to back office system correctly
- Checking validity of internal documents and know the validity time frames
- Update compliance checklist, know where to find new documents needed and provide both with the review pack.
- Attach check list to back office system
- Updating Back Office System
- Update and complete review task
- Link relevant benchmarks
- Set next review date
- Mentoring members of the team that are part of Graduate program
- Progression into a mixed role of Reviews and Policy Servicing
- Any other reasonable task that may be asked of you.
Person Specification/Role Requirements
- Previous IFA Admin support experience (minimum one year).
- Exemplary English language written and oral skills.
- IT literate, in particular, MS Office.
- Confidence to take initiative.
- Ability to exercise the flexibility required when working in a small team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the role and working within the company.
- Enjoy and thrive working as part of team.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of financial products including pensions, investments, and protection plans.
- Ideally; good understanding and experience of popular platforms such as Aviva, Aegon, AJ Bell.
- Good prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Exercise frequent and clear communication with team members, Line Manager and colleagues.
- Possess good attention to detail which is not compromised when under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ideally experience of X-Plan back office system
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for this job