Type of Position: Client Services Associate
Pay: £30-45k neg.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to fill a Client Services Associate role in London.
• To deputise for the Client and Investment Administration Manager.
• To support the company in delivering a high quality, independent service to clients.
• To adhere to the ethos, culture and purpose of London Wall Partners.
• Excellent communication skills
• Discretion and integrity
• Proactive approach
• Drive and determination
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
• Team player and able to work under own initiative
• Planning and organisational skills
• Business and commercial awareness
• Enquiring mindset
• Broad knowledge of Adviser Office (desirable though not essential)
• Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
Specific tasks / responsibilities
• Placing of transactions with platforms
• Recording and monitoring of transactional data.
• Monitoring of cash balances of client investments.
• Maintenance of Implementation Spreadsheet and production of transaction summaries.
• Assistance in ensuring data on Adviser Office and investment provider websites is accurate and up-to-date.
• Assistance in preparation of tax packs for all clients.
• Deputising for Client and Investment Administration Manager in his absence.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org