Client Services Manager
Our client is looking for a talented Client Services Manager to join their team in Chelmsford. You will be working with the Wealth Management Team to provide wealth management services to the company's clients.
- Review Meeting Pack preparation for client review meetings, with performance reports.
- Review meeting notes and agendas, booking client meetings and the meeting rooms and sending appointment confirmation letters.
- Preparing and sending post review meeting packs and agreements for clients.
- Managing all documents sent to clients and document returns.
- Manage client document delivery using post and portal.
- Delivering all scheduled client reporting including Monthly Factsheets, Quarterly Outlook, Capital Gains tax statements, platform statements, income tax certificates.
- Submitting all client business including platform trading and confirmation letters, following compliance procedures and file checks.
- Dealing with all ad hoc client requests including change of address, withdrawals, change to income and new investment funds or premiums.
- Ensuring all documentation is filed in VC and all registers and file check lists are completed.
- Attention to detail
- Ideally an experienced administrator or junior paraplanner who’s sole focus is to deliver wealth management service to clients.
- The company expects Client Service Manager to progress to Level 4 qualifications, with the aim to progress onto Advanced Exams.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job