Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Client Support Administrator (Wealth Management) - London
Pay: £30k - £34k
Our client is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join their busy Client Administration Team which supports the IFA and Technical Team. The main purpose of this role will is to provide support service to the advisory staff, to aid in the company's overall aim of providing a world class service.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Open, scan and distribute incoming post and prepare outgoing post
- Prepare documents and obtain up to date valuations in advance of client meetings
- Data gathering on clients and potential clients (with assistance from the planners)
- Collate documentation relating to: client engagement; platform account opening; pension transfers; re-registration of assets etc. (all with assistance from planners)
- Handle financial plan implementation for existing clients, from start to finish to include preparation and execution of paperwork, liaison with third party providers and monitoring asset transfers through to completion (all with assistance from planners).
- Assist with the completion of compliance returns.
- Effectively implement investment instructions, either directly with the provider, the investment team or via the relevant investment platforms in line with our best execution policies and procedures.
- Handle investment queries and liaise with the investment team.
- Assist Advisors with the client enquiry process and maintenance of prospect records in the client relationship management system
- Other general office tasks including scheduling meetings and calls, preparing presentations, printing and completing forms, scanning documents and any other ad hoc tasks to assist with the smooth running of the office.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A sound understanding of Financial Planning.
- Knowledge of Investments, Pensions and Life Assurance essential.
- The ability to fully plan workload and display excellent organisational skills.
- To be able to think laterally and be comfortable working to deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to multi-task and perform consistently under pressure.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, third parties and all internal staff.
- Initiative to address issues as and when they arise.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com