Our client is looking for a Commercial Negotiator based in Sandwich.
Ideally, candidates should have a sales/leasing customer service background preferably with a knowledge of the commercial property market.
- Managing the appraisal, listing, marketing, and letting or sale of a wide range of commercial properties including shops, offices, industrial units, investments and portfolios
- Offer Handling
- Liaising with our Sales Progressors
- Attending Market Appraisals when required (Training Provided)
- Co-ordinating our marketing and touts
- Organised, methodical, and efficient
- A confident communicator, able to build strong relationships and work closely with all types of people and businesses; from sales to co-ordination, owners to tenant/buyer clients and more!
- Superb time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills-proactive and able to use your own initiative.
- Background in a related field
- A keen interest in the business
- A strong sales ethic
- A desire to succeed and surpass expectation
- Ambitious for career progression
- UK Driver’s Licence
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Apply for this job