Compliance New Business Administrator - London
We are working with a well-established SJP firm in the heart of London looking to take on a Paraplanning and Compliance Administrator. You will help provide full administrative support to the business and Financial Advisers to ensure New Business applications are effectively processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the maintenance of a “single view of the truth” (Business Submission Register) in so far as data and information management is concerned
- Provide a comprehensive personal and confidential administrative service to all sales advisers
- Effective processing of client applications including suitability letters and continuation letters in a timely manner
- Adhere to procedures and systems which will ensure the efficient running of the Administration Team
- To prioritise work appropriately to meet competing demands.
- Investigate and respond to adviser queries in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate filing and record systems, including confidential documents and files to ensure immediate access when required
- Ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance are adhered to in regard to the company's procedures, external regulatory and statutory requirements such as procedures, health and safety etc.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting
- To create a personal development plan and present it to the Operations Manager
- Ensure filing, photocopying and other general administration tasks are completed in a timely manner
Personal Attributes and Qualifications:
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solution and service orientated.
- Technology savvy and willing to embrace new systems and software.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Discrete and professional in all communication.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Effective listener.
- Willingness to challenge in a constructive and non-confrontational manner.
- Organised multi-tasker and effective prioritisation.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Self-motivated and willing to work at times in isolation and as part of a wider team.
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity, then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job