Our client is looking for a Content Writer to join the Marketing Department of their London office (with option for hybrid working).
The Role and Responsibilities:
- You will have a crucial role in developing the content strategy with the Head of Marketing and Business Development across various channels with the aim of achieving optimal lead generation, customer engagement, focusing on brand advocacy.
- You will use your skills and expertise to create and ensure the brand stands out from its competitors. Your output should go a long way in facilitating the building of trust in the Vintage brand.
- As the Content Writer, you will develop and manage content for our annual reports, websites, company media platforms, online marketing projects, blogs, articles, video scripts, brochures, newsletters and much more – always ensuring our content is current and up to date.
- You will use your experience and knowledge to optimize web traffic (SEO), report on web analytics and assist the Head of Marketing and Business Development to manage marketing campaigns, projects and communications.
- Your prior experience in the financial services industry will ensure that you keep abreast of topical and relevant issues and concepts to research and brainstorm.
- The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development. 2
The successful candidate will possess:-
- Exemplary written and verbal English language skills. Grammar, spelling and written composition should be accurate, well written and fit for purpose.
- Proven content writing experience (minimum two years).
- Full proficiency in the use of MS Office packages and MS Outlook.
- The ability to juggle simultaneous campaigns.
- The ability to feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience with email marketing tools.
- High focus, be goal-oriented and possess a positive “can-do” attitude.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a professional business environment, ideally Financial Services.
- Ideally, experience in B2C.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, Business or a related field.
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job