Type of Position: Corporate Client Relationship Manager
Our client is looking for a Corporate Client Relationship Manager to help maintain and build relationships with Corporate Clients, leading to opportunities for employee financial and wellbeing seminars, bulk pension transfers and embedded retirement solutions. The role would be Home Based, but travel should be expected throughout the UK. Earn £60-65k, depending on experience.
Specific Activities Include:
• Maintain and build relationships with existing corporate clients who fall under the Client's Large Corporate proposition, in the Seminar and Financial Wellbeing environment
• Maintain and build relationships with embedded ‘at retirement’ pension clients
• Continuous development and improvement of relationship with corporate clients
• Working with the Project Managers, escalating issues and ensuring that resolutions are delivered
• Liaising with Private Client management team on regional projects and introducing them to the relevant project stakeholders
Key Skills / Experience:
• Knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes - preferable
• Knowledge of Financial Wellbeing - preferable
• Previous Sales/marketing experience within the financial services industry
• Report writing skills
• Proven record of success in sales field
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• CII (QCL level 4) and/or PMI qualification preferred
• An enthusiastic, charismatic, driven individual who is able to build and maintain relationships that lead to good client and Company outcomes.
• Strong Communication, Planning, Teamwork and Customer Service skills.
• Ability to present to both small and large groups essential
• Comfort with front of house presentations
• Ability to negotiate at high level including setting of activity and business objectives
Great benefits available, including £4,000 car insurance. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.