Data Analyst - London
We are working with a well-established SJP firm in the heart of London looking to take on a Data Analyst. We are looking for a candidate with a strong technical background, with financial and data management skills, someone with a good understanding of data structure and business processes. You will help provide expertise using the CRM system to help guide management decision making.
- Central Resource for the definition, development and delivery of valuable and relevant MI to the Practice
- The ability to mine data for business development and growth opportunities and deliver campaigns to generate revenue and improve the client experience
- A good understanding of data structure and business processes including the use of Financial Management systems and Salesforce
- Provide expertise, using Salesforce and Practice MI to guide management decision making, business threats and opportunities
- Lead in the promotion and delivery of better data analytics and data science to improve insight and decision-making and support business growth and efficiency
- Strong track record of executing well on daily tasks and have experience in importing, exporting, cleaning, transforming, validating and modelling data, especially in a MS Excel and Salesforce environment.
- Deliver proactive insight as required to improve the practices client service, speed of delivery and / or cost to deliver services.
- Maximise business performance by effective and timely distribution, use and interpretation of MI
- Promote, develop and deliver ever better data analytic capabilities including the use of more effective data tools
- Develop and enhance the experience of operational delivery teams allowing them to access and interpret MI more easily
- Effective Stakeholder relationship management – ensure we understand, shape and develop solutions that are aligned to business needs and priorities
- Enhance existing reporting and MI and apply innovative thinking to improve offering and streamlining delivery
- Data integrity – assess, challenge and drive resolution to data integrity issues that impact MI and confidence in data
- Support with data validation, quality issues, integrity, accuracy, consistency and works to resolve impacting issues related to data elements; de-duplication and cleaning
- Assisting with data analysis in Salesforce to present business development and opportunities
- Maintain user roles and profiles within Salesforce; ensure hierarchy is up to date
Personal Attributes and Qualifications:
- Data Analytics - statistical analysis, data visualisation etc.
- Advanced Excel and Numerical analysis skills
- Salesforce/PowerBI/Tableau or similar
- Skilled at the interpretation of financial data and drawing trends and insight from data including forecasting techniques
- Excellent report-writing skills, with consistent attention to detail as reports will be written for readers in the highest levels of management
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills ensuring senior stakeholder visibility of MI/analytics work pipeline and delivery schedule
- Ability to rapidly learn and work with a range of IT applications and other technical toolsets, including some specialised data collection, analysis and presentation tools
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Solution and service orientated.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Discrete and professional in all communication.
- Effective listener
- Willingness to challenge in a constructive and non-confrontational manner.
- Organised multi-tasker and effective prioritisation.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Self-motivated and willing to work at times in isolation and as part of a wider team.
- Positive approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of reporting is a necessity for this role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Committed to delivering first-class client service
- Willingness to challenge in a constructive and non-confrontational manner. Example, using influencing behaviours with SJP and processing teams
If you are interested in applying for this new job opportunity, then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job