Debt Recovery Manager - Ashford - Part or Full Time
Our client is looking for a Debt Recovery Manager to join their Ashford office. Both part-time and full-time candidates will be considered; part-time candidates will be contracted to work three days per week. Possibility to earn £27-32k FTE (£16,200 - £19,200 pro rata,) depending on experience.
Specific Activities Include:
- Managing own client portfolio;
- Receiving Instructions;
- Opening Files;
- Corresponding with client and debtors;
- Issuing proceedings, entering judgement, taking enforcement action;
- Keeping client advised throughout the process;
- Liaising with client, debtor and Court where necessary;
- Correspondence with Credit Controller and Partner with overall responsibility for debt collection.
- Assisting with marketing and development of the debt recovery service to
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Typing own correspondence, filing and photocopying, telephone enquiries and dealing with clients as necessary
Relevant experience preferred. However, Law graduates not looking to qualify as a solicitor will also be considered and taken on full time, with training provided. If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for this job