Executive Assistant - Berkswell
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team to help support the Head of Operations. This role is critical in ensuring all combined responsibilities are fulfilled to an excellent standard within the Practice. You will be the first point of contact for queries across the business to ensure information is directed to the relevant teams.
- Diary management – internal/external meetings, re-scheduling, room bookings, etc.
- Email management - filing/flagging and forwarding to relevant stakeholder where relevant, responding to standard queries proactively
- Preparation for key meetings and workshops including Management Team regular meetings and other stakeholder meetings
- Allocating tasks post meeting, communicating minutes / meeting notes and ensuring relevant team actions within deadline
- Transcribing meeting notes and drafting follow-up communications
- Support the Practice with the end-to-end management of client events, including liaising with venues, arranging client invites, lunches attendance at some events and liaising with attendees.
- Liaising with other support teams regarding the CEO’s client priorities
- Drafting speech points for the CEO for key business meetings
- Coordinating business-wide events including business updates and socials
- Supporting with the onboarding of new joiners – including access, IT set up, organising introductory meetings
- Managing office space and access, including communicating key messages across the practice
- Ordering/replenishing of stationery for the practice
- Experience working with Executives or senior Directors
- Experience of working within financial services preferable but not essential
- Good GCSE or A-Level results and proficient at all IT packages
- Strong numerical and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, managing multiple senior stakeholder diary and report requirements
- Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced organisation as well as follow direction managers
- IT technically proficient including Office 365
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.
Apply for this job