Executive Assistant to Managing Partners - London
Our client, a successful Wealth Management firm in the heart of London, is looking for a EA to assist several Managing Partners. Reporting to the Partners, you will be involved in monitoring all aspects of the Pod Team Administration daily to support the Advisors and PA’s with fulfilling the requirements of client expectations and client operations teams needs. Identifying and reviewing areas of change process management to ensure a high-quality service.
- PA Duties - Diary and inbox management
- Weekly stats – meetings to be uploaded to CRM and KPI tracker
- Client servicing: Compliance – Due diligence checks completed and performas uploaded o Servicing – Ensuring clients are signed up to e-briefings, online access etc o Scheduling reviews, APT meetings
- Prospect servicing - Booking in 2nd/3rd/4th meetings and actioning any tasks on back of info we receive from client/providers
- Admin duties: LOA – Check completed correctly by client
- Send task via CRM system
- Check ins with BST member and chasing providers and clients until all info required received
- Recommendations – Updating CFR in line with Voyant
- Send task via CRM system to EBS/Paraplanners
- Create handover and send to relevant team
- Business Register – Chasing outstanding funds from clients/providers.
- Complete actions that may be holding cases up with Admin/Providers
- Meeting packs – Complete a basic voyant and include expenditure questionnaire
- Meeting notes – Complete all actions on meeting notes o Keeping all trackers up to date (LOA, BR, Dlist, Client & Prospect) Pod Management
- Monitoring and ensuring pod aligned and working consistently with client's processes to minimise wastage and issues. This will involve an element of producing regular reports and statistics for monitoring key client administration demands for Management Team Reports.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of reports for overall analysis of team performance on KPI’s and client operations issue management.
- Developing with MD an Advisor Learning & Development programme to identify key skills gaps and training needs provided for all pod members.
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction from C-Suite directives.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- This is a great opportunity for an experience EA/PA that is both driven and organised. Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Apply for this job