Financial Administrator - London
Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to join their team in London.
- Prepare client meeting packs and process action points post meeting.
- Produce accurate and timely client portfolio summaries and plan schedules.
- Process new business in line with company procedures and compliance requirements.
- Liaising with clients and providers, providing regular updates to clients on progress of advice.
- Helping to compile month end figures.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following company techniques and procedures, maintaining activity/task lists within Intelligent Office.
- Process fund switches and update valuation details.
- Diary management for advisers, organising client meetings.
- Manage ongoing client review process for each adviser, ensuring client reviews are organised in line with requirements of Client Service and Fee Agreement.
- Maintain client confidence by keeping information confidential. Refer to company Data Protection Policy.
- Work with team and contribute to team effort by accomplishing team agreed objectives with regard to administration support.
- Read client reports to understand client’s circumstances and rationale of advice given.
- Dealing with general client queries and administration required by the team.
- Occasionally attend client meetings with advisers to provide administration support and to build relationship with clients.
- After the first year in the role you will be expected to start writing suitability letters and handle more technical queries, with the aim of progressing to Support Executive.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12 months previous experience in Financial Services role.
- Good foundation knowledge of advice process and products.
- Studies towards CII exams preferable but not essential.
- IT competent with knowledge of Intelligent Office an advantage.
- Highly organised, competent administrator with positive attitude and enthusiastic nature.
- High personal standards to deliver quality support to both team and clients.
- Evidence of previous administration skills such as organisation, prioritisation and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidentiality is key, thoroughness and attention to detail, effective communication and confidence to question and work with teams and advisers.
- Role would suit a results driven, analytical and tenacious individual who is keen to develop career in Financial Services.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job