Financial Administrator - London
Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to join their team in London. The Administrator will help provide admin support to both the office manager and financial adviser.
- Review submitted cases and ensure documentation is correct before cases are submitted.
- Point of contact for Adviser / PA queries in relation to submissions and issues.
- Updating cases and Adviser/PA on Salesforce.
- Manage team mailbox and ensure queries are actioned within the Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to queries and escalate to Team Manager as required.
- Complete and submit cases on the relevant systems.
- Track all issues in issues log and ensure they are addressed and closed.
- Proactively engage with the relevant teams in Admin Centre to ensure cases are processed within Service Level Agreement.
- Update Business Register on cases submitted and noting outstanding requirements.
- Liaise with advisers and PAs on weekly turnover process to ensure it is completed accurately.
- Complete pipeline chasing to ensure cases are completed within agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Provide quarterly reporting to Advisers on turnover status
- Experience of working within financial services preferable.
- Understanding of financial products will be an advantage.
- Good GCSE or A-Level result and proficient at all IT packages.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, who demonstrates good attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and contributing towards a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
Our client is currently working on a remote basis. You will be required to be office based for your initial training period and then you will be able to work remote. This position may require you to attend the office occasionally for internal meetings.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job