Financial Administrator - London (N)
Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to join their team based in London. The Administrator will support all tasks across the LOA team including liaising with providers and clients to ensure case progression.
- Managing all LOA tasks for allocated Advisers
- Liaising with Wealth Advisers to process cases, clarify queries, and escalate issues
- Providing weekly updates (calls / emails) for each allocated Adviser
- Requesting information from 3rd party providers
- Calling and chasing third party providers for information to progress client cases
- Writing up and maintaining accurate notes on CRM platform
- Working in CRM platform and keeping tasks up to date and within agreed SLAs (service level agreements)
- Communicating via emails and calls professionally
- Providing input into team productivity reports
- Experience of working within financial services preferable but not essential
- Good GCSE or A Level results and proficient at all IT packages
- Excellent organisational and administration skills,
- Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and contributing towards high-performance culture
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives
- IT technically proficient including Office 365
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job