Financial Administrator - Nottingham
We are looking for an experienced Financial Administrator for our client, a Chartered Financial Planning firm, based in the Nottingham area. You will be providing administrative support to a group of Financial Planners, specialising in investments and pensions.
- Processing authority letters, and gathering financial data for new clients and annual reviews.
- Preparing application forms and client documentation.
- Processing financial transactions on platforms.
- Preparing client reviews, including gathering financial data, updating goals information and setting up meetings.
- Dealing with the post, emails and any correspondence relating to clients or their financial situation.
- Providing administrative support to the financial planners and paraplanners as required.
- Supporting clients with administrative queries and communication as required.
- Administration experience in a financial planning company for at least two years.
- Experience in processing authority letters and gathering data about a client’s investments, pensions and life assurance policies.
- Understanding of financial transactions including those related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, withdrawals.
- Financial administration qualifications would be advantageous.
- Comfortable with using different types of technology and systems, including CRM and project management systems, and a range of investment platforms.
Our client offers a general benefits package, and hybrid working of 3 days office based. If you would be interested in applying for this position then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job