Financial Administrator (Submissions Team) - London
We are looking for an experienced Financial administrator for our client based in the heart of London. You will help support all tasks across the Submissions team including issues management and working with SJP Admin Centre to resolve escalations.
- Review submitted cases and ensure documentation is correct before cases are submitted.
- Point of contact for Adviser / PA queries in relation to submissions and issues.
- Updating cases and Adviser/PA on Salesforce.
- Manage team mailbox and ensure queries are actioned within the Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to queries and escalate to the Team Manager as required.
- Complete and submit cases on the relevant systems.
- Track all issues in the issues log and ensure they are addressed and closed.
- Proactively engage with the relevant teams in Admin Centre to ensure cases are processed within Service Level Agreement.
- Update Business Register on cases submitted and noting outstanding requirements.
- Liaise with advisers and PAs on the weekly turnover process to ensure it is completed accurately
- Complete pipeline chasing to ensure cases are completed within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Provide quarterly reporting to Advisers on turnover status
- To be considered for the higher end of the salary band strong experience in St James' Place is essential.
- Experience working within financial services is essential.
- Understanding financial products will be an advantage.
- Good GCSE or A-Level results and proficiency in all IT packages
- Excellent organizational and administration skills and demonstrates good attention to detail
- Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and contributing towards a high-performance culture
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate for business initiatives
- IT technically proficient including Office 365
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the well-being agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job