Financial Adviser (Employed Role)
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing practice in Burgess Hill with ambitious plans for the future. Our client is looking for a driven individual who is looking to deal with existing levels of demand as well as develop new relationships. Possibility to earn £40-50k, depending on experience.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings
- Meeting clients and conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with Paraplanners
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
Key Skills / Experience:
- Must have Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- 2-8 years of Financial Services experience
The successful candidate will be given between 50-70 clients from the firm, but will also need to generate their own clients. If you are interested in this position, please call us or email your CV.
Apply for this job