Our client is looking for a Financial Planner to identify and provide advice to clients and to maintain profitable long terms relationships with those clients in order to achieve their goals and aspirations. Our client is based in the Midlands but the role can be based anywhere within 2/3 hours of London.
- Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment. Setting client expectations in line with the CWB Financial Planning model
- Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external Business Partnering) at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
- Working in a team with the para-planners and professional support staff, ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner and follow CWB process standards
- On an on-going basis identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that the client’s portfolio fits with their requirements and optimises their investment and to identify any client referrals
- Work alongside the Financial Education Team when required to achieve best client outcomes
- Proactively engage with professional introducers and support them following CWB/PPS guidance
- Liaise with other professionals who support clients in the management of their affairs
- Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
- Maintain all aspects of CPD/IDD requirement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job