Financial Planner - Chester
Our client is looking for a Qualified Financial Planner to join their team. The job purpose comprises of meeting with clients and prospective clients to provide financial planning for them in accordance with the company propositions, in order to generate compliant initial and ongoing income for the company. This will be a self-employed opportunity, but you will receive a guaranteed income from when you start the position. You will be given a client bank from the practice, so this position will suit a candidate with at least 1-2 years within advising and has achieved their CAS status.
- To comply with FCA rules and guidance and Compliance and T&C procedures.
- Proactively generate new business opportunities using existing clients, leads provided by the company and self generated opportunities.
- Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency.
- To prepare full and complete recommendation reports, with the support of ParaPlanning team
- To maintain and develop client relations, maximising their potential and to accurately input information into the CRM system in a timely manner.
- To ensure all revenue targets are met and work is completed in a compliant manner and meets the company’s quality standards.
- To adhere fully to the company's Private Client Proposition
- To work in a team environment
- To demonstrate commitment to the team by responding to referrals within the agreed SLA.
- To maintain appropriate CPD
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Research, analysis and interpretation, file preparation, and report writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work largely unsupervised, but to contribute and participate in team goals/objectives
- Regulated sales experience
- Client management experience
- Experienced in working with professional introducers
- Achievement of QCA Level 4 Minimum – Essential
- Working toward QCA Level 6 - Desired
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job