Financial Planning Assistant
Our client is looking for a Financial Planning Assistant to aide a team of Financial Advisers. This is a great opportunity for someone to work closely alongside a Financial Adviser, helping them provide a seamless service to new and existing clients.
- Manage incoming calls and emails for the Adviser
- Make appointments for new and existing clients, annual reviews and other meetings as required.
- Prepare recommendations/reports that account for clients’ circumstances and needs.
- Implement actions, such as changing existing investment holdings, as directed.
- Providing client support required via phone, email or post.
- Attend external events with the Adviser where required
- Maintaining and organising the Advisers diary
- Set up client files and filing.
- Produce client specific illustrations.
- Update client holdings, valuations, obtain share values, use analytics.
- Analyse and interpret financial and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management.
- Greet clients who visit the office.
- Any other tasks as required as part of a varied role reporting to the Managing Director.
- Someone who is passionate about Financial Advice.
- A person who is dynamic, positive, outgoing, professional and confidential in undertaking all aspects of their role.
- Candidates must be articulate, numerate, well presented and used to dealing with people at all levels.
- Someone that is comfortable dealing with a wide variety of tasks, often relating to different businesses to tight deadlines.
- A team player, who is comfortable working closely with the Adviser, but is equally comfortable working on their own.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job