Financial Planning Team Manager - Kent
We are looking for a Private Client Manager to look after clients based in the South-East area of England. Your main responsibility will be to lead and manage a private client team to ensure full support to the Company's extensive client bank.
You will responsible for the overall success of your Team by monitoring and implementing team objectives and targets whilst ensuring you remain compliant with the Company's policies and procedures. You will be looking after a team of roughly 11 individuals all working together to service clients.
Overview of job role:
- Lead, motivate and manage the Private Client team to ensure full support is given to client bank
- Produce accurate monthly forecasts and monthly team business updates
- Compliance reporting
- Weekly team activity management
- Monthly one-to-one meetings with Financial Consultants
- Build and maintain relationships with Corporate and Individual Clients, both prospective and existing, which should be focused on delivery of a great client experience.
- Maintain effective communication with various teams within the business including, Paraplanning, Compliance, Client Liaison and
- Service Centre teams to help ensure client activity and work is progressing well.
- Ensure that all regulated work for your team is carried out in accordance with compliance framework and proposition tools in order to eradicate the potential for Errors.
- Ensure that any advice given is professional, compliant and free of errors.
- T&C is completed to a competent and thorough standard
- Work with and as directed by the Head of Channel to manage the development and profitability of the Team to maximise results. To effectively communicate client service objectives and their context in terms of the Company's goals; encourage the team to improve systems, controls and standards.
- Hold monthly meetings, discuss task delegation, review issues, monitor sick leave and attendance, reprimand, praise and discipline staff in line with the Company's PMS and T&C requirements.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Private Client Consultant Team ensuring distribution of daily workloads, maintaining internal controls to deliver a quality and timely service standard to our individual/HNW clients, maintaining regular dialogue with the Head of
- Channel on these aspects of the consultancy within the agreed service levels.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and development of the individual team, carrying out regular one to ones and annual appraisals in conjunction with the Head of Channel and in line with the Company's performance management system to ensure staff are competent in their roles.
- To take responsibility to ensure that the team are managing their new pipeline business, monitoring month end income to ensure it is put on risk in a timely manner. Provide support to the Head of Channel on management information for inclusion in their Client
- Services monthly report including collation of sales trackers to manage forecasts. Provide accurate medium and long term business plans to be provided to Head of Channel as requested.
- Provide input to the maintenance of the individual procedures and ensure good practice is adopted through demonstrating the “treating the customer fairly” principals cross the team.
- To assist and drive internal and external projects as required by the Head of Channel.
- Foster within the team a customer focus and concern for quality, which manifests itself in a high degree of customer satisfaction, client retention and an ability to consistently produce work of a high standard to deadline.
- To ensure that all information is accurately recorded on the CRM system in a timely manner.
This position is offering a generous salary and benefits package, along with the flexibility of remote working. If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job