Fund Analyst (18-month FTC) - Farnborough
We are looking for a Fund Analyst for our client to join their team on a 18-month fixed-term contract position. Your main responsibility will be to provide fund analytical support to the Investment Committee in respect of the ongoing governance of a range of external model portfolios. This includes monitoring the existing fund options and challenging their selection where appropriate, together with the review of any proposed changes
- This role will provide valuable support in the ongoing independent monitoring of the Company's model portfolios. This monitoring will provide reassurance over the ongoing suitability of this new proposition and contribute towards the review and challenging of the team responsible for fund selection. Without this role, there will be less independent oversight and challenge, which would weaken the impact of the ongoing governance of the portfolios.
- There will be a significant amount of reporting required, including the regular review of the performance of the underlying funds, as well as the arranging of the quarterly Investment Committee meeting and the production of the associated pack.
- The main external relationship will be with the Company, who deal with the day-to-day management of the model portfolios.
- There will also be meetings where appropriate with the underlying external fund managers.
- Will be expected to work with the Investment Committee, reporting to the Head of Research & Investment.
- Ongoing performance reviews of funds held within the external Model Portfolio Service
- Ongoing performance reviews of the passive fund solutions
- Arranging and attending quarterly Investment Committee meetings. Production of the pack for each meeting, taking minutes and managing actions.
- Fund manager meetings as and when required.
- Review of legacy funds held by clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job