Type of Position: HR Advisor
Our client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their Farnborough team. The purpose of the role is to deliver a professional internal HR advisor service to managers and employees throughout the company, as well as promote the HR function through relationship building and coaching managers, increasing their capability and confidence in managing people issues.
Specific Activities Include:
1. Develop and maintain a sound, up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice.
2. Support the development of the company's HR policies, ensuring they facilitate the business in achieving its goals while remaining compliant with employment legislation.
3. Provide coaching, advice and support in accordance with legislation, HR policy and best practice, to managers who are dealing with people management and other HR policy related situations. A consideration for business risk, should be evaluated throughout.
4. Appropriately respond to employee HR policy and payroll related queries
5. Support the company's’s recruitment strategy through working with the company's’s managers and recruitment agencies, attending interviews with managers.
6. Analyse recruitment data to support the annual renewal of the company's’s recruitment PSL. This analysis is then presented to agencies alongside the Head of HR.
7. Deliver the HR Inductions to all new starters on day 1 or 2 of employment.
8. Peer review of the of the monthly payroll input carried out by the HR & System Administrators
9. Hold exit interviews with employees and highlight any relevant feedback to the Managers in a constructive manner.
10. Support managers at first line disciplinary and grievance meetings. Complete all necessary correspondence, documentation and meetings in accordance with legislative and service requirements.
11. Support the Head of HR with the annual review of the company's’s annual bonus schemes, salary review and other ad hoc projects.
12. Any other duties as required for the successful running of the HR function, including overflow of administration tasks.
Key Skills / Experience:
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.