Our client is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their busy team.
In this IFA Administrator role, you will be directly supporting the Directors and paraplanners in the firm. You will be responsible for administrative duties such as processing new business, chasing outstanding information, preparing meetings packs and completing relevant compliance paperwork.
You will also organise client and business meetings for the Directors and Financial Advisers, help prepare for annual review meetings and general office administration.
IFA Administrator Requirement
This is a professional, ambitious, and friendly team looking for someone that's a good team player that wants to grow with the company.
- You should have experience as an IFA Administrator within a financial planning or IFA firm
- You should be detail orientated to ensure tasks are completed effectively
- You should be confident building relationship with clients
IFA Administrator Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Normal office hours of 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday hour for lunch
- Company Pension
- Tea and biscuits
To apply for this position please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job