Our client is seeking an Administrator to join its team of leading Advisers and Paraplanners. The position presents an opportunity to join a dynamic company offering excellent benefits after satisfactory completion of probation period.
- Performing all administration, including the more complex tasks for the administration of client portfolio and updating client data on Intelliflo Office system
- Assisting Paraplanners and advisers on the preparation of suitability reports and consolidation of pensions
- Dealing with benefit statements and life assurance, ensuring that work is completed in line with customer and legislation requirements
- Alerting advisers of client reviews and performing complex manual benefits calculations and automated systems calculations
- Keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the financial services industry
- Office administrative duties including scanning and filing of incoming post, greeting clients, setting up meeting rooms and answering incoming calls
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Free on-site parking
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.
Apply for this job