Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to assist Independent Financial Advisers in their practice.
You will be responsible for ensuring that every task is carried out as instructed, while maintaining contact with the relevant people.
Possibility to earn £21-26k, depending on experience.
You will be:
- Keeping close contact between clients and colleagues
- Retrieving new and historic information about individual clients
- Holding records of every verbal, written or electronic communication with colleagues, clients and third parties
- Working alongside financial advisers to obtain information as part of the process of creating financial reports
- Assessing objectives for individual clients to target the necessary solution
- Creating and presenting suitability letters to financial advisers, with a focus on the specific company policy and current regulations
- Supporting additional needs on behalf of financial advisers such as acquiring information on processes in business, tax and any other fields that could benefit the client
- Carrying out duties in accordance with the rules and regulations set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Keeping a up to date with any developments in the world of finance to benefit the needs of clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing established practice and work alongside a team of professionals. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.