IFA Administrator (Client Services) - Market Harborough
Our client is looking for a Financial Administrator to assist Independent Financial Advisers in their busy practice.
You will be responsible for ensuring that every task is carried out as instructed, while maintaining contact with the relevant people.
Possibility to earn £21-26k, depending on experience.
Knowledge / Experience required
- Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration role
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent team player
- Proficient IT skills. Basic spread sheet and database knowledge
- Good planning and effective organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Methodological approach to work
- RDR compliant qualifications preferred
- Consent to, and have clear results for police check, bankruptcy search and any other background screening that is required for this position.
- Inspiration (Enthusiasm)
- Innovation (Forward thinking)
- Integrity (Doing the right thing)
- In touch (Communicate effectively with all stakeholders)
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this position.
Apply for this job