Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: IFA Administrator - Hove
Pay: £22k - £28k
Our client is looking for an IFA Administrator to join their team based in Hove. You will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Advisers in conjunction with the Paraplanners.
· Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
· Input and maintain data on the Company’s back office system.
· Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
· Format and prepare letters and documents.
· Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
· Support Advisers in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
· Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
· Prepare files for compliance checking.
· Undertake filing, photocopy and scanning duties when required.
· Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system.
· Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
· Submit new business.
· Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
· Prepare client reports – these may be in relation to pensions, investments Trustee Investment, IHT planning and other associated financial planning requirements.
· Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
· Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
· Act ethically, impartially, and always in the best interests of clients.
· Follow the internal IEP processes and procedures.
· Ensure compliance adherence with the FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
· Ensure IEP meet the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
· Act in accordance with the terms and conditions your employment contract.
These duties are not to be regarded as exhaustive and you may be required to perform such other and/or additional duties within your skill-set and competence as the company may require.
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Death in service (3x annual salary)
Work from home 3 days per week
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV and details to email@example.com